Huntington Association Management Services
You may be in need of association management services – don’t wait, get a proposal from us right now.
Is your association running efficiently? Are well-meaning volunteers suddenly busy with their own lives and businesses and let some duties slide? And, perhaps most importantly, are financial check points in place to prevent the nightmare of dishonesty?
Professional management of activities, finances, membership services, and fundraising events just makes sense and saves money.
Let Us Help Get You On Track
Achieve continuity in your office situation. Dedicate funds for an executive director or manager. Make the volunteers aware of their responsibilities by offering board training.
Are all state and federal requirements being met? We will take inventory of your goals and needs, then meet them.
Membership services are tops on the list if you want to be a healthy organization. We help you retain and recruit members and supporters. We do all the record keeping, dues invoicing and deliver the services you’ve promised to your membership.
Communication is one area organizations often lack and end up coming to us for help. We believe in more, not less. We believe in using all the channels available, not just a newsletter. Whether you target consumers or business, work with us to build your image and define a growth strategy to take you into the future.
Electronic presence is vital today. We see a lot of web sites that don’t do what the association needs. Do you want to have donations through your site? Do you want to monetize the site with merchandise or sell registration to the next event? We do all that.
Outsourcing ultimately results in less expense while you and your membership enjoy a wide array of service and appreciation.
Choose the services you need and review the fees.
Our fees vary depending upon the size of your organization and the number of services you desire. Below is a range of pricing for our four primary areas of service. If you wish all our services, we will work with you to understand the appropriate time and talent needed and bundle our fees for one monthly retainer.
Management & Finance ($2600-4800)
- Should you require one, we offer an experienced Executive Director who will provide stable, ongoing direction, working with your existing paid or volunteer staff and board.
- We port your phone to our offices and handle all member calls and correspondence.
- Without capital investment, you’ll benefit from professional office space and equipment.
- We maintain your database, arrange and attend all board meetings and create agendas and minutes for them.
- We also schedule team & committee meetings.
- With your treasurer, we carry out all banking responsibilities including budget preparation, accounts payable/receivable, online transactions, and provide appropriate tax compliance.
Membership & Marketing ($2200-3600 – Includes social media, all collateral)
- We strategize membership recruitment and retention campaigns.
- We review the competitive landscape and industry needs.
- All marcom functions including social and digital media, all printed and traditional strategies carried out.
- Copy written for newsletters, president letters, membership updates and eblast content.
- Blogs can be supplied twice monthly. Social media graphics included.
- Support is given to your industry lobbyist for government relations issues.
- Our staff provides a new basic 5-page website if needed, does website upgrades and freshens content.
- Scheduling and delivery of e-blasts and newsletters.
Event Management ($2000-8000 per event – Includes all collateral promotion)
- Comprehensive planning and production for all events.
- We conduct media training and board retreats.
- Great detailed checklist.
- Work with committees and sponsors, if appropriate.
- Provide site selection, contracts, and important insurance coverage.
- Produce event materials.
- Set up online registration, program and badges.
- Webinars are sourced, scheduled and post survey sent.
- We run golf tournaments, galas, awards ceremonies and fund-raisers.
- We help set goals for the following year.
Board Training ($1600 each)
- Development and training of board members to strengthen your association. Most directors have no formal training when they graciously agree to serve.
- Your members and supporters deserve well-prepared board members.
- Is it time to help your board members be more professional?
- Board training gives your organization the best chance of success.
- Being a board member is a job, not a hobby. Know the job.
- If you are making decisions about member funds, you should have board training.
- Your D & O insurance may be lowered with professional board training.
- Make a board training session part of your annual retreat.